Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The Return: an Introduction

I have been a gamer for a great many years now. It all started ages ago in preschool when my dad hooked up a pong machine to the old black and white TV set we had in their room. I would play for hours and although I was terrible I enjoyed it immensely. A few years later I would get a NES of my own and with it a whole new world of Mario. For years my dad and I would play through Mario but sadly I never did beat it.

Now a good 20+ years later I am still a fan of 8-bit sprites and music as I try to collect the best gaming has to offer. I plan to document my journey through as many of the games I never had the chance to play when I was younger as well as reviews of all things old school gaming, document my slowly growing vintage games collection, and the best in retrowave/synthwave music. Its going to be a fun journey so come along and lets see where this takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment